Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
how to count cycle?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

how to count cycle?

im confused im how to count my cycle?all i know im regular my period is always on time.. so its means too i dont know how when i will be free to safe sex.. please enlighten my mind.. im tired asking about this to my friends. thanks and godspeed..
As stated above, you count from the first day your period starts to the day before your next one starts. Be warned however there is NEVER a safe time for unprotected sex, unless you also chart your BBT and use OPK's to know when you're ovulating. If you don't, you can only make a guess at best.
your cyle is taken from the day your period starts, thats day one, so when tracking ovulation depending on how long your cycle is its usually around day 14 for a 28 day cycle, but this can vary from women to women. In pregnancy they also clculate your cycle/bubs age from the first day of your last menstral cycle, this can confuse alot of people as you are told you are 8wks pregnant when bub is only 6wk, this is just they way they do it. Hope this helps you somewhat
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
58 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy