how to tell mine n my fiances parents
My fiance and i r both 19, we was engaged before we found out i was pregnant, we r so happy about the baby!! But.....we dont no how to tell our parents, they have tempers and me being preg. I cant deal with that!! HELP US PLEASE
Just sit down with them both, explain to them that you love each other and that you're going to be financially stable, and then drop the bomb. They might be angry at first, but they'll come around. Try waiting until you're out of your first trimester so that the chances of miscarriage decreases, and you'll probably be able to control your new, crazy hormones a little better.
But how would i go to the dr and stuff, i still live at home but most of the time im with my fiance
If you're 19, you can get on medicaid on your own, and then see a doc. But you will feel a million times better just to tell them. Maybe you can tell the most reasonable/sympathetic parent(like your mom), and have her tell your dad or vice versa.
Ok sounds better i wanted to just send them a text, because my step mom and i butt heads!! And my dad will flip out and i have no idea on how to tell his, i just dont want to miscarrige how to avoid that or help prevent it
I thought about texting my parents. But then I thought to myself....they'd really be upset...I got married at 18. April 2012. May 2012 concieved...june 2012...found out i was pregnant. Thing was we were planning our ceremonial wedding this month an this is when i turned 19. July 1st i bled a lot...honestly i thought i miscarried but went to the doctor the next day found out i wasjust stressing too much an i couldve lost the baby. The end of july i got really sick an my husband decided to tell my parents. They were just upset that i didn't tell them sooner an that they were too young to be grand parents. But in a jokingly way. If you can't seem to tell them face to face...maybe try writing them a letter an sit with them while they read it? They can get upset but ultimately in the end i think they wouls be happy for you. I was scared too. Being that I'm only 19 an my husband is 21. But hunn age is just a number. Don't let that number determine who you are. Good luck.
Thank yaw so much ;) im just nervous
The first time I was pregnant my mom knew befire I did! I just had to tell my dad! I was so scared but I told him he was gonna be a grandpa again and he was happy! The 2nd time my best friend told by mistake! I had to tell my mom due to my hubbys parents already knew and his mom was at work (walmart) and that's where me and my mom was. I told her in the parking lot that due to them switching my bc I got pregnent. We was all happy about it. Then fojnd out it was a tubal and had to have surgery to get it out! This time I had to ask my mom if she could watch my daughter if I had to go for blood work when she asked why I told her had to make sure this baby was where it was supposed to be. She was happy. Dad found out with a baby bottle in a bag. U could always try that! Tell them it was a suprise to y'all also. And give them a bag with a bottle or booties in it!
I think once you tell them you will feel so relieved. Just try not to stress too much. This is my first baby too. I know being 19 is kind of hard cause people are only thinking about your age. But if theyget upset I would just let them talk out of their butts cause they'll be venting. Thats IF they get upset. But if they don't then great! You can do it (:
Told my mom today sh took it fine but his nom didnt
Do you feel relieved?
His mom will get over it. Babies have a way with people :)
you can get medicaid if your pregnant. it helps alot, it goes by your income too but im pretty sure you can get on it with out a problem.
My mom wont let me, but i do feel better!! N i hope his mom does she broke my heart she called it a *******, well im gettin married next month so(: