how to terminate pregnancy with tablet.?
i would like ask that my girl friend is pregnant due to an unprotected sex. and she is pregnant of one month and 5 days. I cannot take her to hospital due to some reasons.Kindly tell me what tablet should we use to terminate the pregnancy..?
Looking forward to your quick response
She will still have to go to the doctor for this. It's not safe to find whatever you can to terminate. I do suggest that you rethink this and if you do not want the baby, let someone else take care of it. Tons of people are willing and wanting to adopt. It is also your girlfriends decision as it is her body. Having unprotected sex leads to a baby. I do hope in the future that you and your girlfriend use protection in the future.

I'm not sure why you can't take her to the hospital, but that is going to be the only way to do this IF your girlfriend decides to. I hope whatever you may be going through, it does not effect this baby. And if it does, hope your girlfriend finds peace and you as well. Once the baby is gone, it's gone forever. Rethink this decision and know that protection is a must if you do not want to go through this again.
I agree. It can kill her if she attempts to self-abort, and if she just starts taking pills it likely won't do anything but make her sick. You'll have to see a doctor if you're that determined to self-abort and to do so safely.

I hope you use this as a learning lesson and start using protection. Abortion is NOT birth control, and neither is pulling out. You need to be using condoms and proper birth control each time or this can and eventually will happen again.
I agree, any pills that she would be able to get wouldn't do much. All it would do is make her sick or make the baby have birth defects. To get a pill to abort the pregnancy, she would have to see a doctor, and depending on where you live, it would probably have to be at an abortion clinic. As it is her body, the decision to terminate is hers. I really hope that you don't decide to abort as babies are precious gifts and abortion can seriously mess up your girlfriends body.

Either way, good luck with the outcome and I hope you take her to a medical professional to address the situation so that no harm comes to her.
WOW! You will harm her if you try to assist in self aborting! This is why there is a procedure done in the hospital!  Taking pills isnt going to help in this matter, all your going to do is make her really ill, aswell as that baby if he/she is born. There are  consequences to having unprotected sex....voilla...
You really have no choice but to go to the dr/hospital.
my gf is pregnanat
about one weak.how can now we remove preganacy.plz tell me
U have to go and get an abortion if need be like planned parenthood