Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
i dont understand

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

i dont understand

hi, i am  20 years old and me and my husband are not trying to have a baby yet!!!! i am taking birth control regularly. But on the 9th of april i had light brown blood discharge!!!!! and i am not supposed to start my period untill april 24!!! but since i have had that brown stuff i am noticeing that my boobs are very tinder and my right one has always been bigger then the left and now the left is catching  up with the right now!!!! and every morning i have very bad cramps like i am gonna start my period but that is not for another week and a half!!!! i dont really have nausa just when i eat something!!! a little after i eat i kinda get nausa!!! some days i get tired really fast but other days i kinda dont feel tired!!!!!  my appitie has increased!!!! please help me!!!! i am like 2 weeks away from my 21 and i really need to know but i dont want to buy a test and just waste money. And i dont want to be prego and i go 21 crazy you kow!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Have you missed any pills or taken them late.  There is always a small chance of becoming pregnant while using BC especially if taken late or missed a pill.   I would buy a test if your period doesn't show up on the 24th.
NO I HONESTLY HAVE NOT!!!!! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT AT FIRST BUT EVEN WHEN I DID MISS ONE AND DOUBLE UP I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF DISCHARGE BEFORE!!!!! OR THESE REALLY BAD CRAMPS IN THE MORNING IT IS LIKE EVERY MORNING!!!! AND I THOUGHT IT IS CAUSE I AM GONNA START BUT I LOOKED AT MY PACK AND I SHOULDNT HAVE THESE PAINS YET I ALWAYS GET THEM A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD AND I GET REALLY MOODY A WEEK BEFORE TOO!!!! AND I HAVE BEEN REALLY MOODY THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!! ITS REALLY WERID!!!!
i'm having the same kind of symptoms! trust me, it is NOT a waste of money to get a test, in fact, get a box that has 2 in it.  make sure to take it in the morning and don't drink alot of fluids that night so your pee is more concentrated.  my period isn't due til the 24th either, ironically. DO NOT GO OUT DRINKING FOR YOUR 21ST BIRTHDAY WITHOUT FINDING OUT!!!!!!!!  if you're preggo, your unborn baby's organs are growing at that time, which makes it an extremely vital time for it.

like have2kids said, if you don't get it on the 24th, test test test! to get best results before you miss, test 3 days (max 5) before your AF, which would make it the 19th-21st. wish ya luck
Some women bleed during ovulation. You can take a pregnancy test in two weeks for an accurate result.
spider6 commented on photo
4 mins ago
Shannon79, KeeLolo, hansen20, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
20 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
22 mins ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy