Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
i had my tubes tied,can i be pregnant?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

i had my tubes tied,can i be pregnant?

i had my tubes tied last year.i have been very tired lately and having really bad abdominal pains.and i feel sick alot.can i be pregnant in my tubes.
From experience it is impossible to get pregnant when your tubes are tied.
It could be something else, it would be good to go for a full checkup, checking your sugar and iron levels.  This usually cause tiredness.  For the abdominal pains go for a sonar, rather check it out.
It's not impossible, but it's really unlikely. Just having a few things doesn't mean pregnancy. You could just be ill. Take a pregnancy test with first morning urine at least two weeks after your last sexual encounter.
ok  well i will let u know it is not impossible  to get pregnant after having ur tubes tied !!!!!!!!. I am talking  from experience  i have had two pregnancies  since having my tubes tied  one of my  post tubal babies is turning two  today and the other is  due  in august and i  NEVER HAD MY  TUBES REVERSED!!!!!!!!!!!!   so   though it is  highly  unlikely it  does happen  most of the time when it   does  happen it can  be a  dangerous  tubal pregnacy which  can be very  dangerous and needs to be  addressed right away . IN my case  my tube  never  fully scarred off so it stayed partially open well atleast open enough to  allow things to  pass through  but  trust me   I have been tested to the ends of the earth and  back when i  found  out i was pregnant to make sure that  it wasnt in the tubes . I would test to check but  if it comes up negative it never hurts to call ur dr. I showed negative on two urine tests and got a postive on lab  blood work ( i work in  lab and i ran my  hormone testing )  but it could be a number of things  but if ur  period is late and  u are having abdominal pains  its always better to  safe and get checked  
I'm going to agree with the above two ladies it is not impossible, a very close friend of mine had hers done and just gave birth to a healthy baby girl, your best bet would be to make an appointment with your doctor and get checked out because it could be a number of things.You always want to make sure your safe then sorry.
hansen20 new bump picture up! I have... Comment
hansen20 uploaded a new photo
KTowne, hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy