i stopped taking the pill and now i have a super heavy flow
I had an allergic reaction to the pill after being on it for about a year, so i stopped taking it. but when i stopped i had just gotten off my period and started taking the pills again then i stopped. i took about 4 days of the 28 day active pills and then stopped. i got my period a day later and it is super heavy. has anyone else experienced this too? when did you get your next regular period? is it normal to have 2 periods so close together? I dont think its healthy and i didnt even think it was possible!! thanks for any help!
When I stopped birth control, I didn't get my period one month, and the next month I got 3 periods. All lasting a 3-5 days. I phoned a nurse about it, she said it could be something which I honestly can't remember what it was. The next month I had a normal period and became pregnant, but unfortunately miscarried.

I was on the pill for 6 years, and I honestly believe your body is just trying to figure out how to get back to normal. Might take a few months. You should see your doctor though just to be safe.