if u take castor oil and be sick does it still work
hiyya im 40 week and 5 day and i took the castor oil but about 20 minuter later i was sick ever where .
does castor oil still help or not. please get bk to me any one how can help thank alots x x
its difficult to tell some say yes and others say no
In the nicest possible way i'm glad you were sick. 20 mins is pretty borderline. You should never take castor oil to induce pregnancy. Your baby is at risk of pooing in the womb, which can be dangerous. I hope it all works out ok. Please don't take anymore.
Taking castor oil is not good. I know it's an old wives tale to induce labour - but like the rest of them, they're not going to work unless your body is actually ready ltself to go into labour. Like the above poster started, it can make your baby have a bowel movement in the womb which is dangerous.
I agree with all of the above. Most people either get really sick and vomit or have diarrhea. It's one thing that if it did put you in labour, it's makes it that much more unpleasent.
Patience....no one is pregnant forever...you will go into labour soon if the castor oil didn't already jumpstart you.
do you understand that whatever you ingest so does your baby???

why would you do this to your baby?

walking is the best remedy to bring on labor and if it doesnt work then your baby is not ready....