Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
im in total emotional distress

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

im in total emotional distress

Idk what to think or even do!! Im findin out that my long distance bf/bd/bff has been flirting and even go as far as tryin to chill w other girls...he calls the love, mama, baby, all kinds of relationship names he uses w me....i have been havin dreams nd this strong sense that if he hasnt done it yet that hes going to betray me more than wat he has already....i want to comfrint him but I also want to be patient nd see how far he goes because once I say im done after all hes.put me thru thats gonna be it...im givin the benefit of doubt because ik tgat havin a baby is a big change nd some peoplw act out because they r scare but this disrespect of him flirting w girls its gettin to me hard.... Help me im totally devastated :'(
My boyfriend was caught doing this multiple time and I stayed with him .... Long story short they don't change ... Especially when you forgive him right away like I did .. My friend told me don't try to see things that aren't there but when it's right on front of your face like that ... Don't try to be in denial and gulable like I was ... And definitely don't think that you need to stay with him because your having his baby they use our pregnancy as a safety blanket .. Most if all keep your head up :) good luck !
Don't see things that aren't there is fine advice, but the converse is more true in this case, don't stick your head in the sand and refuse to see what is right there.  My husband would never text anyone and call them baby, mama or love.  Sorry, your guy is on the road away from you.
Thank u ladies for ur insight
hansen20 commented on My 2 Clinic Visits th...
53 mins ago
hansen20 I didn't gain any weight un... Comment
hansen20 commented on renae176's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy