im prego and having an allergic reaction what do i do
i dont know why but i think its hives i keep brakeing out in covered from head to toe in red dots and i itch really bad i dont know what i can take to make the it go away i was told i cannot take bennadryl cause it will go straight to the baby. what do i do how do i make the itching stop and the red dots i dont know what to do. i dont know what is causeing this someone please help me  
did your obgyn say you couldn't take benadryl?  cause not only do I take it for swelling and etc I know plenty of pregnant women do..  I'm not sure what else you could do. I'm sure an er would give you benadryl... best of luck.
Benadryl IS safe during pregnancy. Call your Dr and let them know what is going on. They might give you a prescription for an anti-itch cream. I broke out in a rash head to foot from a lotion I tried while pregnant. I was given cortisone cream.
Benadryl is safe. My dr has even told me to take it when I have issues sleeping. And I had an allergic reaction to shrimp early in my pregnancy and he told me to take it then.