im spotting brown discarge and im 8 weeks pregnant
im 8 weeks pregnant and im spotting brown discharge!! it started yesterday but it only spots now and again. it has been 24hours since i had my first sign of brown spotting and im now starting to worry. i have had a little pain lower down on the pelvic. at 6 weeks i went for a scan and every thing seemed normal and there was a heartbeat. i have not had regualr bowel movement at all either and find it very hard to go!!
i have booked in for a scan for tommor to see how things are. but fingers crossed everything will be alright

This discussion is related to spotting.
I will be praying for you, but like a lot of the girls have said before....brown blood is old blood. As long as its not pink or red. I hope everything is okay! Keep us updated!
Goodluck, I hope everything is okay.  Constipation is normal at this point in time.  I will be 8 weeks on Sunday.  had brown spotting at 5 weeks and it was nothing.
Hi i had the brown spotting with some red from 5 weeks all the way until 12 weeks ...the baby was fine all that time ..never knew what the heck was that but it was A LOT! they just told me to rest and it disappeared at 13 weeks ...am 37 weeks + now and my baby is doing great.. soo try not to worry if the doctors tell you the baby is ok it seems that this problem is pretty common to start with ..