Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
implantation bleed

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

implantation bleed

For those who now know they had implantaion bleed---how much blood was there (sorry i know tmi) and did you have cramps? Did it feel like AF?
The reason why i ask is that last night i a lite lite pink tinge in my underwear, then today i have had severe cramps and some blood (like a pad the whole day), but i wasn't expecting AF for 5 more days
I didn't have implantation bleeding but what I have heard from those who have is that it is light pink or brown, usually mixed in discharge. Very light and lasts a day or two. *FINGERS CROSSED*
i never ahd implantation bleed so really have no idea what it looks like. but just about 4 days ago i had a brownish discharge and 2 days later i had some bleeding not heavy very light doesn't last long and comes and goes with more brownish discharge occasionally. i am trying to figure out myself if this is implantation bleeding otr just the start of my period as i have had 8 tests all neg and now going for an ultrasound.
I had implantation bleeding. I remember well cuz it was just last month. I went to bed one night and got a few cramps...just like pms but I knew it was too early for my period. I work up the next morning and there was light light bleeding. For me it only lasted 2 hours and it was gone. I knew right then I was pregnant and tested positive 2 days later a week before my missed period. There was no discharge at all just light bleeding.
Earlier this month I had light brown tinged discharge... haven't tested yet but I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding =D It was on and off for two days not enough for a pad or anything, just a tinge to the discharge.
yeah, AF is here for good. It just threw me off because it was early, good thing we weren't allowed to try cause i would've been off on the timing.
Can't try this month either because i am expecting a call for a lapracopy anyday now, the Dr expected me to be in within 2-3 weeks. Hopefully they can figure out why i am in so much pain since they ruled out another infection.
hansen20 I didn't gain any weight un... Comment
hansen20 commented on renae176's status
hansen20, KeeLolo, desderius, and Shannon79 commented on KeeLolo's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy