implantation bleeding/spotting
Hey ladies i was wondering if any of you experienced implantation bleeding/spotting.  What cycle day was it and what did it look like.   I'm currently cycle day 19 and having light brown spotting.  My cycles are usually 27-28 days.  Thanks for any response
I HAD IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AT DAY 26 IN MY CYCLE BUT COULD VERY WELL BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AT DAY 19  I O LATE  BUT MINE WAS ONLY 1 TIME PINKISH WITH ALITTLE BIT OF BROWN AND A LOT OF EGG WHITE CM HOPE THIS HELPS  OH AND AS HARD AS IT SEEMS WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST 7-14 DAYS PAST YOU IMPLANTATION BLEEDIN BEFORE TAKING A HOME PREG TEST OR YOU WILL DRIVE UR SELF CRAZY
I had it but I don't remember on what cycle day it was like days after I was suppose to get my period and it was a veryyyy light pink color I didn't need a pad it was when I wiped and it only lasted for a half of a day