irregular fetal movements at 19 weeks?
hello ladies!

I'm just wondering about fetal movements, I'm currently 19 weeks 4 days pregnant with baby number 1, with 2 past miscarriages and im curious about fetal movements....
some days my baby seems to be moving non-stop and others (like today) I hardly feel any movement at all, I am wondering if this is normal at this stage? its still quite early i know and therefore the baby's little movement may not always be felt,  I have my 20 week scan next friday to check baby's alright and I heard the heartbeat on tuesday with my midwife.
Its normal. Your baby is still so tiny that it can find places to hide where it is bouncing up and down and kicking like a ninja and you wont be able to feel it. That is why they don't start kick counts until about 28 weeks. I remember with my first pregnancy I didn't feel my daughter for 3 days at 20 weeks so I went to L&D where they did an ultrasound and there she was moving around but because of her position I wasn't feeling it. Congrats on your pregnancy!
thank you, I panic every now and then and a little reassurance goes a long way with me! :) much appreciated!
Yea congrats! I had the same question at pretty much the same time in my pregnancy lol. I've also miscarried before so every little thing freaks me out. But it's normal like alaysha said, most likely babys just too small or in an odd position. And that's why you aren't feeling it. I'm just 22w 1d today and I feel him constantly throughout every day. And it's only been a week and a half so don't worry!!
thank you! and congrats to you too!! I shall look forward to the reassurance of 22 weeks! :) lol.