is castor oil good ?
i drank castor oil last night and started having contractions at 10pm do you think i will go in any time soon?
My doctor told me that the only thing it will do is make you have diaherra, and because of that you will have contractions.  But really don't want to been in labor and have diaherra.  My doctor told me that sex and walking are the only things that work, and wont make you feel awful. (Same result with spicy foods, makes your stomach upset.) Good luck, sorry can't give you anymore help. My daughter was a week late, and then a c-section.
Doubt it. You probably just had contractions because the castor oil aggrevated your system. I'd say the same thing, get walking and maybe bouncing on a yoga ball. But in all reality, that baby is going to come when it's ready. I tried SO many things and I didn't have my son until 12 days past his due date. He just wasn't ready.
Probably not. I tried the castor oil with my first and still was induced at 40weeks. It will seem like contractions but it's probably bad gas since it irritates the stomach soo much. When i tried it i had contractions for about a day then they were gone. All it did for me was put me in a lot of pain and sent me running for the bathroom all day, it was awful. I wish you hadn't tried that. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It will not induce labor if baby isn't ready to come out. Best of luck tho!
When I tried it (at 1/3 the recommended dosage) I went into labor within the hour. If it was going to work it would have already happened.
it is not a good idea to drink castor oil. the can cause stress on your baby, and most likely will not put you in labor.
I tried it and it didnt work. What did work was walking for 12 hours and having TMI sex. I lost my mucus plug and started having contraction at about 6 hours in. Also another thing is nipple stimulation. You just rub your nipples. Dont try to get any milk out or anything. And that helped to. Hope this helps