Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
is it a positive?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

is it a positive?

my periods were due on the 17th dec so far nothing has showed and i decided to take a test yesterday with first morning urine and got 1 bright line(control window) and 1 very faint line(result window) the thing is i don't have to move it around to see it but it is very faint and secondly i have no sym that is why i am think that this is an error or evap as i have recently read about.

i really don't want to get hopes up as i have been disappointed in the pass but it has me puzzled as i have done other test and never saw a 2 second line.
what do u think?
If its faint then its early days.sounds like you ovulated later since your period was due the 17th ,try taking a digital no second guessing.goodluck.
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo Duke apt is set..... March ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy