is it hormones or am i just sick of b.s
Okay so my boyfriend hasnt really had a stable job our entire relationship, and we recently moved in together but ive been pretty much taking care of him for 4yrs out of the 5yr relationship. But we have one child and now im expecting twins:) but he isnt becoming serious at all! Like i bring home about $1,000 a month and paying all the bills alone, it wouldnt be so bad if he handled all the housework and what not but he does nothing all day while i work then come home to take care of our daughter. Its so bad im to the point were i dont like being around him like the sight of him pisses me off. I dont allow him to touch me and i rarely even speak tohim without arguing. What do i do? Ive tried talking to him to get him to change or to get a job but he just makes excuses and says that i expect too much.
Wanting him to share y'all responsibilities isn't aaking for too much he needs to help out before you become too stress i would tell him to get it together and fast or its over hope all go's well good luck
" A real man never hurts a women , be careful when you make a women cry because god counts her tears . the women came out of a mans rib , not from his feet to be walked on , and not from his head to be surperior . but from the side to be equal , under his arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved" this christian quote got me throu so much when I was dealing with boys who I thought were men . alot don't realize that a boy and a man are totally different . I hope this helped (: and hope for the best ♡♥
Thank you ladies:)
Your welcome sweetie we're here for you
Trying to change someone is a wasted effort. They have free will and will do what they please. You have to change your behaviors if you want to see a change. If you want him to get a job, don't pay for anything for him. If you want him to do anything around the house, don't do his share.
^^agreed if enable a man he won't be a man cut off giving him $$ or taking care of him its gone have him come to the real world n see he needs to man up and do what he needs for his family a man shouldn't want his pregnant woman working while he sit on his butt n if he doesn't get it together tell him u are gone (my opinion)