kinda struggling
Is anyone else a college student or was a college student with a baby and also preggers how did u survive
Just take a day at a time. It is not very easy. I sleep a lot and have lots of work to do at home but just make some kind of routine. Even 30 minites of studying are better than nothing. I have 3 babies under 3 and I am pregnant with the fourth. Full time pre med. Really hard. You can do it!
Thanks I have been trying to get up early before my daughter I need to get a schedule together I need to find a groove like u said because I'm taking online classes vs going on campus like in the past
It's hard.  Stay strong.  You'll get in a groove.  Do you have any support for help like your mom or something?  Newborns do sleep a good amount--- not in long spans but shorter spirts. Take advantage of that.  Ask for help when you can, get the dad involved.  Is he around at all?
My support system really is their dad really and my sister when she isn't working to take my oldest for a couple days but he works and I'd tired when he gets home
I was taking 18units when I found out I was Prego last time. I had horrible morning sickness. I told my teachers in case I needed to run to the bathroom. They were understanding. I just laid my head down on the desk and kept looking and listening. My husband kept telling me "if you quit now, you are setting an example for the child when they are older." It really motivated me and I pushed through the semester with A's.
Yes ma'am. I survived by living off of a strict schedule. Where I would do different class homework on different days. And I would find a nap time for child and I during the day that would work. It got to the point where my days were scheduled by the hour. I stayed at home with baby during the day and then took night classes every night except for Sunday. Dad worked all day and then came home and I would leave for school. So I would cook and clean and do homework and whatever else like grocery shopping etc then he would make sure she's fed and bathed and he would put her down for bed. Then every night after I got home we would sit and read part of our marriage books that night. It was very tiring but very rewarding and we both felt great at the end of the day knowing were working towards our goals in life.