Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
know it alls.

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

know it alls.

Nothing irratates me more than these type of people.
Seriously.
Maybe its my hormones. But some woman I could just strangle.
Avatar n tn
Yea i know the feeling
Haha I had one at my baby shower on my fiancé's side of the family and it was so hard not to strangle her when she was giving us free stuff lol
Haha my mom is that way, im like yes mom i know you've had 3 pregnancies, but she says the most ridiculous stuff! Like " this being your first, you'll either come early, right on time, or late." I'm like or what not come at all?!? She's a little crazy to begin with. Always ask when were getting married, even tho I've told her, I'm not getting married while pregnant, and i want to be legally old enough to drink, plus have yhe extra money for a nice wedding. Not just thrown together real quick. Lol
I read a great idea ages ago, keep a note book and pen on you at all times then when people go to give you advice get them to write it down, claiming you won't remember it because you have baby brain. While your preg everyone throws advice and tips at you left right and centre. It's hard to remember even a little of it when you think you will need it, this way you have it and can look for it if its needed. I thought it was a great idea. Only advice I offer to first time mums is to make sure you take at least one photo of bubs a week because they grow way to quickly.
Have fun and good luck! Xx
Avatar n tn
They took my post off an it wasn't even about any of the moms on here.... Ugh frustrated
Yeah
I noticed that. It was fine.

And this is my fourth pregnancy so I'm pretty much set on advice lol.
I have two toddlers and one on the way :)

But I don't know everything ;)
And some just seem to think they do. And are usually pretty damn blunt and rude when putting in their two cents.
Avatar n tn
I agree with you :)
Few like that on here... My midwife takes the p... She's barely in her twenties and has no kids... Waffles when I'm on baby #5 pfffft....
Yeah I've seen a few like that, had a child health nurse who lectured me about what my son should and shouldn't do yet she had no kids. I use the note book idea, it's great for the old biddies that waffle on. Lol. Good luck all
KTowne commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy