larger than normal uterus
when i went to my  first prenatal visit my doc checked me and said my uterus felt like  i should be atleast six weeks. according to my period i should have only been 4 then. what are some of the causes for your uterus to be bigger than it should. im not worried or nothing just courious.  anybody have the same happen, what was the outcome?
My dr does the same and he told me that if it's larger than what it should be it could be one of 2 things; you have a miscalculated due date or you are carrying multiples.  Did you ask your dr why it would bigger and is he going to gice you a u/s to find out?  Keep us posted.
almost 100 percent sure my due date is correct. my periods are normal. could kinda tell when i was ovulating. we was trying to have a baby.