leaking fluid?
Good morning all! This morning I woke up to small gush of fluid. It was enough to soak my underwear put did not get the sheets wet or anything. I tried the sniff test and I can't tell if it smells different or not. I also laid back down for 20 minutes and when I got up I did not have any more leaking. My guess is it was just normal leaking, but what do you think?
Might just be discharge
I had the same thing happen to me so i took my undies into.l&d and they tested for amniotic fluid and it came back negative. I continued to leak a bit and it def wasnt urine and wasnt my normal discharge that i recognized but they said it was prob from all the pressure. Id call and see if they wanna see you. If it does happen to.be your water you.can get an infection if it goes untreated.
Thanks ladies! I called L&D and they told be to wear a pad and wait two hours, if its soaked it is my water, if not then we are in the clear. I am thinking it is not because I have not had any more discharge and the nurse told me it would be continuous.