Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
leave?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

leave?

I was wondering when you should go on leave from.work? I'll be seven months next Tuesday and work is gettin so difficult....I'm on my feet from 6am to 2:30 sometimes 3 and my legs Exp my feet hurt sooo bad :/....I also do A lot of squatting and bending down/over.....it and by 12 I'm so worn out and in pain that I just want to cry.....I'm not too really big but I was 109 when I got pregnant now I'm 127 and thats a big difference for me....also when I'm active at work I get more braxton hicks......I sound like such a cry baby lol....any advice on a good time to leave.or will my doctor tell me when?.......
That up to you. I can't afford to take extra time so I plan to work til the end which will be next week. I feel u on being uncomfortable and the bending is painful.
Im in a very similar situation..... i work from 6-2 and i carhop at sonic so im constantly on the move and i have our morning truck orders to put up so i have to move a lot of boxes. Im 36 weeks now and cute down from 5 to 4 days a week but i have to continue working as long as possible so ill be working 3 days the remaining weeks of my pregnancy. So if you feel overworked try working something out with your employer to cut down on the amount of days you work
Sorry i dont know why or how it posted so many times :(
I've gone from  5 to 3 due to new ownership mf.our company ....but its still very hard because I took sometimes have to lift things...my feet are also starting to swell....it ***** lol....but I'm trying to hold out until my 8th month because I do need the money right now
I know what you mean :( my whole maternity leave is unpaid and i cant afford to stop working so i have to as long as possible or ill have to come back to work too soon after having my little boy
I might seriously look into unemployment for the time that I'm out...or I might just take a vacation since I get that time in august....this is exhausting lol..glad to loom I'm not the only one
I'm going to try to work as long as possible and hopefully right up until delivery for financial reasons also. If you start having complications, pain, etc worsened by working, I would talk to your doctor. He may want you on light duty.you need to talk to your employer and they should work with you. If not they have to comply with what your doctor orders.
It's all up to you and if you can afford leaving a little early, I took leave at 36 weeks and had my son at 38 weeks. I was planning on having a month to get things ready for him but things never happen the way you planned.lol
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
12 mins ago
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
specialmom commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy