Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
likelyhood?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

likelyhood?

My girlfriend and I have not had sex yet. about a week and a half ago we were fooling around and she was on top of me and she is worried that my pre-*** got inside of her and that she might be pregnant. This happened right in the middle of her menstruation cycle which is the main reason that she is worried. What is the likely hood that she can get pregnant from this? Thank you
You should be fine, but if she is late take a HPT and find out. Really though, the likeliness of her getting pregnant like that is like one in a million.
If your penis did not enter her vagina there is probably less than 1% chance she got pregnant, especially since she was on her period.
Kind of scares you into wanting to use protection. Good luck to you both!
I can almost guarantee that she is not pregnant.  Females who are on their period usually do not get pregnant even with intercourse (there may be that one in a million case however) because when a woman is on their period, their body is getting rid of the material needed to maintain a pregnancy for that month that is produced during ovulation such as the extra lining of the uterine wall.  You should be just fine, but if you guys don't want to get pregnant, you should really think about birth control.  Good luck to you!

Tara
KeeLolo commented on photo
20 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on krichar's status
22 mins ago
hansen20 commented on photo
59 mins ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy