lost of pregnancy symptoms
okay here is alittle info  in the last ten months i have had to misscarriges.. and resentally we have just found out that we are pregnant again ... we are 6w 1d and very excited... at frist up to a few days ago i had most of the signs of pregnancy.. i had sore breast alittle cramping and always wanted to eat.. now in the last few days all the signs have gone away... before i found out i was pregnant up to about a week ago i had mild cramping and my bad was really sore(which i knew is normal i have a 5 year old son) but i don't remember all the signs dissappearing like this...is this normal or should i be worried i might be going though another misscarrige???? please help before i lose it.....
Pregnancy symptoms will come and go throughout pregnancy - thats very normal.  If you start experiencing bad cramping and/or bleeding, that would be cause for concern.
I had symptoms for a week then nothing. I had lots of cramps and was really worried (I have had a previous miscarriage) but nothing! I am 17 weeks exactly today and at last check everything looked great! And now I am feeling it move. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.  As everyone said to me be happy you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't have all the yucky stuff of pregnancy