low amniotic fluid?
Yesterday I was in the er for really bad pain in my back and stomach and when they did the ultrasound they said there was less amniotic fluid around the baby then what they would like to see does anyone know what this could mean?
Bump
I had low fluid the last 2 months of my last pregnancy. Drink as much water as you can!! You replenishes the lost amniotic fluid. I started getting monitored twice a week to check my fluid levels and do the fetal nonstress test. I wouldnt worry too much my daughter came out perfectly. Just drink plenty of water and rest as much as possible. Did you happen to have a uti or kidney infection.? I had those all throughout my pregnancy and I think that had something to do with it.
I havent had any infections just alot of pain in my kidney areas and in my lower abdomin and now my back and I am constantly drinking as much water as I can