low lying placenta at 8 weeks
I log on to this website regularly to check out responses to complications i have to see whether there are other people out there who have the same problems as me. I'm 8 weeks preg, when i was 5 weeks i started spotting brownish, sometimes pinkish. 2day i just got back mfrom my OB told me that the placenta is lying low and that i might have CS if it doesnt move up. This is my second preg. the first one i had it was a raptured ectopic last year in September. So naturally im freaking out as i do not want other complication that might result in me losing the baby. Is there any one who was told that they are lying low at 8 weeks or close? if yes did you end up with a sucessful preg.? i really want to give birth vaginally not cs.
i am almost 19 weeks in 2 days ive had low lying placenta since 13 weeks well thats when i was diagnosed...its called placenta previa and it has different degrees it could be marginal where its close but not covering the cervical os or it can be partial where it covers only half with this u can possible still have a regular birth..at this stage in your pregnancy the baby wayyyy too small..and the placenta will move up they say 90% of women who are diagnosed with a low lying placenta dont have it anymore by the time its time for the baby to come..so ive been put on pelvic rest since week 13 meaning i cant have sex and no heavy lifting...my baby is fine good heartbeat all the time...you will be fine and its kind of shocking they diagnosed u in the first trimester because that is something that is usually diagnosed in the 2nd trimester...
at 6wks i had a bleed that lasted for about 7 days i had a scan and my baby was ok and then at 13/14wks  i had two massive bleeds and was hospitalized for a few days doctors mentioned that it could be placenta abruption but now say it could be placenta previa and have told me to expect a lot of bleeding during labour so i may need to have a blood transfusion (lookely my placenta has moved ) i was on bed rest for nearly 5wks i am due on 26th june and my little girl is doing brilliant and i am feeling a lot better i have been told by my specialist that this could be caused from the scaring from my first pregnancy 7 yrs ago when i had my son because i had a really bad labour with him and had to be cut open for the suction because he was stuck