low progesterone level
Okay so Friday we were told we have a low progesterone level and they sent a prescription for injections to a pharmacy about an hour away but it won't be ready for pick up until Monday. Once I pick it up I have to schedule an appointment with my doc to get the injection. I'm a little worried that there's a possibility we could lose the baby by then. Is anyone else having problems with their levels? I kinda need some positive help here ladies.
It suck s that you have to wait so long, but everything should be fine :)
I have to take progeserone suppositories. I was on them with me second pregnancy and still mc. But found out after it is due to a clotting factor I have. You should be fine. When they start the injections your levels will go up. Mine did with the last pregnancy so if I would not have had the clotting factor my baby probley would have made it. I know a lady who had to take progesterone with her third child and after started them she was fine and has a healthy baby. I have to take a baby aspirin know plus the progesterone. What I have is not very common and the only reason they checked for it was cause I had back to back mc. You will be fine. Good Luck to You!!
I'm just nervous I guess. With my last pregnancy I went to the er for cramping and bleeding and they said everything was fine and normal. Then went the following morning for an ultrasound and there were 3 blood clots around the sac, I ended up miscarrying that night. This is my third pregnancy and I really don't want to lose this baby as well. Just scared for baby is all.