Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
lower ab. cramping/miscarriage

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

lower ab. cramping/miscarriage

Ok, so today I woke up with really bad cramping in my lower abdominal, had some heavy bleeding. my dh called my ob and they said to bring me in as soon as possible. I went and they said that I was in the stages of miscarring, then my ob, examined me and got the 'tissue' out she said there was nothing but the Sac, so I am no longer pregnant. But that's ok, bc my dh and i know that God has a plan for us. Maybe it wasnt the right time for us to be pregnant.

God bless all TTC and everyone who is Pregnant with healthy babies.

Kandy
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this! But I too know that god has a plan for all for us. I wish you best luck!
oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and hope you feel better soon
I am so sorry for you!  I just went through my second miscarriage.  I applaud you for your attitude towards this.  I know you aren't supposed to question, but it's hard not to.  Good luck to you in the future!
i am so so so sorry for your loss, but i am curious as well.. i didnt think they removed tissue at your drs office? i thought you had to go in for a d&c (ive had a miscarriage too, and they had to do it at the hospital)..did they do an ultrasound? you dont have to answer if you dont want to as i understand it is a hard thing to talk about...im just curious. you and your family are in my prayers
Carissarae.... Thanks. Yeah I didn't think they would do it there either. I even asked her about whether or not I would have to go and have a d&c, but she said, she was going to check me and see if the tissue was there at my cervix and if it was she was going to go ahead and get it out that way I wouldn't be hurting anymore, (pain wise). So, she checked and it was there so she went ahead and got it out, she said that if there was a baby inside then I would have had to go to the hospital to have a d&c done, but where I was only 5 wks then there wasn't a baby yet. They don't form until 6 or 7 wks. My dh asked her if this miscarriage would mean that I would have another one and she said no that it didn't, but it may happen again.  So, we are going to wait until all my bleeding is over with, Sorry if TMI, then wait until I have a regular period and try again. If it is God's will then we will have another one.  My dh said that we kept praying for a healthy baby and that maybe this one wasn't going to be healthy so He didn't want us to go through the pain. I strongly believe with all my heart that, God will never give us a trial that we can't handle, and every trial He sends us He will make into a Blessing.

Thanks to everyone who is praying for me.

Krushing... Yeah, it is hard to not question,bc somewhere in the back of your mind you are wondering, " Why? Why me?" But, you've just got to have faith and trust in Him that He has only our best interests at heart.

May God Shine His Blessings on you all TTC and are Pregnant!!! Keep me updated on how everyone is doing.

XOXOXO

Kandy
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Des_a_rae commented on Heather3418's status
Shannon79 commented on journey2motherhood's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy