lump in breasts = pregnancy sign??
has anyone ever gotten sore  lumps in the top of their breasts when pregnant? i have all the other signs, but negative hpt, my friend said her breast got hard lumps on the top them when she was preggo..just wondering!! thanks guys!
I am 5wks preg and have sore lumps on the 'sides' of my breast which comes and goes. Have you missed your period yet?
i didnt miss it but last month it was very weird..it usually always on the 27th comes like clockwork. lasts 5-6 days.this time came on the 20th, very little blood, bright red (sorry if thats tmi!) then the 21st nothing and very light until the 23rd, and thats all it was!!  idont know it was implantation bleeding, or just being random! im just waiting till the end of the month to see..my boobs have been really sore and ive been a alittle sleepy but who knows!?
implantation bleeding is not bright red but 'pinkish'. But who knows wait 'till the end of the month and test.

good luck
weird.. before i got pregnant, i had two periods in one month, which has never happened to me. the second was short. i'm usually pretty regular... this happened before i even got pregnant i thought it was odd.. lol.
anyway,
yes , i had lumps too, for a while. but they were in the middle, sort of on the sides more towards the armpits a little.