luteal phase
whats the luteal phase and how do i calculate it??
The luteal phase is the time between ovulation and the first day of your next period. It's usually about 14 days, if you know when you ovulate then you can count from that day until the day before your period starts.

For example, if you ovulate on CD 15 and you start your period on CD 30, they your luteal phase is from CD15-CD29, 14 days. If you know when your period is going to start, count back 14 days and that is around when you will ovulate.

You can try using your BBT. Basal Body Temperature is the body's temperature when at rest. You should sleep at least 3 hours, take your temperature at the same time everyday, and put the thermometer somewhere easily accessible. You do not want to move much, take it before you even sit up, as moving can make it go up. It will take a while to get used to, but you will see a spike of at least .04 degrees the day after you ovulate, and can count from there to the day your period is due to see how long your luteal phase is.
ok thank you soooo much!!!!
ok its sayin i conceived on aug. 20th but i didnt even have sex till august 28th
You must have ovulated later than normal.
ya lol becuz my husbands in the army and i saw him on the 28th and we had sex and i was suppose to start my period sept. 8th but i didnt and i took 4 home pregnancy tests and they all said i was pregnant so i am just tryin to figure out when i conceived.