m i going to die?
hello doctor...

i m a girl of 21 yrs..request you to assume a condition..
a girl did sex with a boy but in different manner...they used
polythene because they dint have condom
but she went afraid to get pregnant...she did pregnancy test after
10days of sex with the help of prega news pregnancy test kit...she
found negative result
her menstuation is not regular(late by 15-20days) ...last menstruation
had on 14th october 2010..so it should come on 15th november...but its
doing late...girl is still awaited..
i want to know is it wrong to do pregnancy test with prega news just
after 10 days of sex??
please help me!!! i want to live long...otherwise i will do suicide.
Im not quite sure I understand but you can do a pregnancy test 5 days before you miss your period, please don't hurt yourself...there's always another way.
A pregnancy test is most accurate 14 or more days after you had sex. Please seek medical help if you are having any type of suicidal thoughts- there is always options and nothing is worth losing your life. Many women have irregular cycles for many other reasons besides pregnancy a big one being stress which it definately sounds like you have some severe stress going on. I forgot to mention that this site isnt doctors but experienced women and some men giving each other advice. My best advice, you missing your period is the least of the problems right now the fact that you are talking suicidal is the first priority. Please seek help. You can also message me if youd ever like to dpeak privately.
hi, from the name of the pregnancy test you wrote, I assume you are from India. Please note that this test (Prega news) is not sensitive enough to detect pregnancy so early. You need to wait at least 15-17 days after having sex.

Also, since your periods are usually late by 15-20 days, if the last period was 14th october, the next period would not show until 2-5-December, am I right?
Please do not worry.. worry itself can cause your period to be late due to mental stress.
Also, there is a very little chance to get pregnant the way you mentioned.. please feel free to message me if you need to talk.

Hi, and welcome,
First of all, there are no doctors here, only women in different stages of the pregnancy journey who are here to give advice based on our own experience.

There are many reasons that your period could be delayed other than pregnancy. And I agree with the other advice you have been given. I would personally advise that you try to relax and wait and see what happens, I agree as well that following what you've said, most likely your period is not *truly* late yet.

May I ask why you would think suicide would be the answer to this? You are a beautiful life with so much to offer, and there is nothing you could do so wrong that would make you worthy of death. Please contact me if you feel you need to talk, and all of the ladies on this board are wonderful people to talk to if you ever want a shoulder to cry on.

Hope we hear from you soon!!

-Ashe
i had a sex on 12 aug and my period date is 27aug and today it is twenty day delay in my period. I test two time and both time it show negative.. One test i did on 15 sep and another on 20 sep.. Am i pregnant pls tell me i m very tense.