maybe Pregnant? please help!
Hi everyone this is my first time posting so please bare with me!

so my period was 4 days late then about 6pm tonight i started bleeding a very light and thin blood with discharge mixed in. it was kinda pinkish and brownish and just strange. my periods are always heavy and dont feel this weird. i am having tiredness, sickness, headache, tender breast, very emotional, and mild cramping but its a kind ive never had. my last period started on September 7th and ended on September 13th and the 13th was one of the two times I had unprotected sex. the other time was on October 2nd. it is the 11th of october and like i stated before I started bleeding very very little and I think its possiblely stopping. I did take a hpt on Oct. 5th because I started having pregnancy symptoms but it was neg. has anyone had a similar problem and can tell me how it worked out for them?
thanks!
give it time hun mis periods can last as long as two weeks if nothing happen then you should go and see a doctor.