mirena out still no period
I had my mirena taken out February 19th 2013 after having it for 5 years.I haven't had a period yet but I wiped one day and it was a little pink and but thats all I have seen. I am trying to get pregnant now and I worry since I had it for so long that I wont be able too. I have been feeling different for about a week and had morning sickness and smells are getting to me. But I took an early pregnancy test but it was negative. Anyone else have it that long and still get pregnant right away with no period? Am I just worrying for no reason?  
you could have just taken the test a lil too early if you are still feeling the way you are try taking it again in a few weeks
I had issues with my period not coming back after my Mirena IUD. I went on provera for 6 months to restart my cycle after not having a period for nearly a year after having it removed. It took me over two years to get pregnant, hopefully you'll have better luck :)