Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
miscarriage

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

miscarriage

ok this may be TMI but I would like to ask if any other woman has had this before. Is it possible to have diarrhea before a miscarriage? I have a blighted ovum pregnancy the embryo never grew and the sac stopped growing at 6 weeks, so I know its going to happen I just don't know when. I chose to have a natural miscarriage instead of a D&C. also another question I have is if you start spotting how long does the spotting last before the major cramping and passing of the sac and everything? Thank you every one. I already have a 15 Month old so I am not as heart broken about losing this baby it hurts but I am putting my mind mostly on my son because he is with me and I need to be strong and not stressed out for him because I know he knows when I am stress and not feeling well. He has already been really attached to me ever since we found out the news. Thank you again :)
before my miscarriage I had diahrreah for about a hr. even right up to the moment it happened. I was sitting on the toilet well going (lol) and all the sudden I had a major pain cramp and felt the urge to push. I was 12 weeks 3 days.
sorry for your loss
With my miscarriage I don't believe I had diarrhea but it took a whole day for the cramping && basically contractions to start. I didn't lose the sac or the embryo until 2 days after the spotting && cramping.
Thank you so much guys for your help. It is now Saturday Dec. 1st and I am still just spotting since Wednesday Nov. 28th I am having bad cramping tonight though but it has only happened twice other then that just my back hurts. Thank you again.
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
39 mins ago
Dee1956 commented on photo
1 hr ago
miss_may95 added the Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy