misread ultrasound???..
i just went to the drs today. Got an ultrasound.. it read that I am 5 weeks 6 days.. I broke with my boyfriend 5 weeks ago.. the last the time we had sex was may 18th.. my lmp was may 4th.. my period are normally regular.. he said my conception date is june 1st.. thats impossible.. now my ex boyfriend thinks I am lying and I am pregnant by someone else..
Relax- dates can be off by a few days! When the doctor says your conception date was June 1st, it is JUST AN ESTIMATE. Also, take into consideration that implantation can take 7-12 days past ovulation, so your little baby probably implanted earlier than usual, hence the reason they are measuring bigger.
I also have to add that during my early sonogram we got measurements from 8 weeks 5 days to 9 weeks 3 days. We went by the largest measurement we got. But in all actuality my baby really could've been conceived 5 days sooner than the measurements showed.

If the boyfriend is all that worried about it he can pay for a DNA test.