missed period.
I'm 16, and rarely get my period on the same date, however I DO get one every month. I had sex on 25th dec, and got my period that same day. It's now the 27th of january and I still havn't had a period, is there a chance I could be pregnant? We did use a condom but maybe it broke? I'm probably worrying myself which is possibly making my period come even later?
if you got your periods after sex there cannot be any way of you getting pregnant now.. still taking the worst scenario out of all possibilities, you can do a Home pregnancy test after 3-4 days to check.. But i am sure the result t will be negative..:-)
You're only 16; your body is still changing. Most likely it is the stress of wondering if you're pregnant more than anything else that is causing your period to be late. You cannot conceive if there are less than 10 days between conception and your period starting.

And I think the obvious thing I have to add is that if you don't want a baby you should probably learn more about your body and even abstain from sex.