Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
mixed feelins

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

mixed feelins

At 1st i was happy to be a mommy, now im not so sure! I dont have the $ :(
I felt that way bcuz we lost our place right b4 I found out i was preggo..but don't let it get to u how far are u? I'm 14 wks & starting to show I work at a school & trying to get a better job b4 I really show but my bf is getting a 2nd job & told me to relax don't let it stress me .. plus its all type of assistance out here to help..I know I'm going buy bulk diapers & formula in Sam's club they were $30 a piece so that's not bad & baby clothes are cheap
Arghh I no how u feel about the money I want this baby but im scared as to how im gunna provide,  im in so much debt its silly. Im due basically any day and not even able to afford nappies :-S
I felt the same way a couple days ago. We already have 4 kids and I was starting to feel alittle overwhelmed about it. But my husband was really understanding and he said dont worry it will be ok. Were doing fine financially but I just started to worry about how my kids are going to take the news. But dont worry you will be ok and its not like the baby is coming tomorrow:)
I'm starting to feel that way and I'm 30+2!! I can't wait to be a mommy but I'm so nervous wondering if we were really ready. My hubby and I both have always worked and now its only going to be him and I know its going to be a big adjustment especially with the holidays and I wont be able to go get something just because I want it its going to be because we really need it. And taking care of a new born by myself all day scares the hell out of me! Money wise tho I know we will be okay I plan on getting most of her clothes at second hand stores and hoping to be able to breastfeed I'm already trying to find ways to cut down cost cause we have been a little spoiled. When I talk to my mom about it she always tells me that no one is ever really ready but when you become a mom you find ways to make ends meet and you play your cards as they are handed to you.  Just work as hard as you can and give your baby all the love they deserve and you will find a way to make it all work. It doesn't matter if you hardly live pay check to pay check or have millions you always want more for your child so give your baby what really matters. You will be okay but enjoy your pregnancy!!
Im 5w 5d n my fiance just got laid off:( i mean i love my baby just scared
Your very early in your pregnancy and its very important to not stress right now!! Try to apply for help and he's still got time to find a job maybe a better one than he had before :) try to find stores in your area that are second hand. I dunno where your from but here in Ohio we have a awesome second hand store called "once upon a child" that sells things like clothes,strollers,swings,bouncy seats,cribs,bassenets pretty much everything for really cheap and most of everything looks brand new!. But please don't stress!!
Yes plz don't stress!!
Im just so fed up with him everything is his way! He is killin me its not bout him anymore its bout our baby!! I dont think i feel the same way bout him anymore
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
6 mins ago
Marlann is ... freaking out Comment
28 mins ago
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy