mommys already??
Another question so i had my son about 3weeks ago n i hurt down there n didnt feel like this before its not even the whole that hurts itz my clit sorry tmi lol but it feels swallon like alot of pressure like its going to pop and when i sit down or go pee it hurts!!:( is it cuz im still healing orr????
Its because everything stretched like elastic down there so its still healing, you might even have a tiny tiny rip. Its okay. Did the hospital give you all the cleaning stuff for you? Just keep using it after you go to the bathroom every time
Yes they did and i got 3stiches so hope it didnt rip:(
first few weeks are difficult,you are healing and it takes time,i got stitches and was in pain for a few weeks ,my doc asked me to take sitz bath twice daily .I used to think that i would never feel comfortable with my body and the pain is going to be there forever but now m perfectly fine so just wait you will be fine soon.