mother...vent...
after I fount out I was pregnant I had to move in with my mother...me n my mom don't get along n I've been here since the beginning of June...I can't leave or go anywheres unless she says so...I'm 20 I should be able to do what I want n go where I want but nope...she says if it ain't to the doc or bring my nieces to school n pick them up then I can't leave...she thinks cuz she puts gas in the car I can't go anywheres when my sister puts gas in the car cuz I bring her kids to school n the car is my brothers not theirs...I feel completely trapped here...n when I say I need to go to the doc she just says I complain to much...n she even told me after I have my baby I can't live here anymore like where am I supposed to go if I can't leave to find a place???sry I just had to get that out I'm going crazy being locked up here...
You should purposely tell her some BS like : how can u treat me so horrible I was going to name my baby after you!  But u can forget it now!  Lol!!  And lets see what else : I look up to you how am I suppose to be a good mom if your not here to help me out.. hahaha idk give her a total guilt trip, at least it'll be some fun on your side.
Plus maybe it'll open some doors for conversation.
How many weeks are you? I'm sure she just wants you to be safe. Maybe she's real paranoid something wrong will happen to you. You never know. Or maybe she just needs you at home for some reason.
Is she paying for things for you? If so, the only way to fix that is by getting a job and becoming stable on your own. I got pregnant at 17 and never expected my mom to pay for anything. It's harder to find a job while pregnant, I had one before I got pregnant, luckily. But if she won't even let you live there after the baby is born, then you're going to need someone to support you financially. Do you have a boyfriend, or is the father involved with the baby? If so, does he have a job, a home, anything? Do you have anywhere to go? I would look into it. If you can't get a job, and you have no other source of income, look into public assistance, they can help with cash, food assistance, housing, etc. Good luck hun!
Is your mother over protective?  Or always been like this,  maybe you could sit down together and explain you appreciate her letting you live there you know it's not ideal and let her know your plan's you have for wen baby is here?  is there any form of housing association that can help you?  or can your sister speak to your mum for you?  Xx
that's how she is...she does the same thing with my sisters like she always wants to know what their doing n why...I can't find a job anywheres...I'm almost 32w...I can't talk to her about anything cuz she's not the talkative type n saying anything about my baby she just doesn't answer me or ignores me...the father won't help with anything I tried talking to him about anything n he either lies n says he'll help or just act like I never said anything...the baby will be here any day now n I don't have one thing for him or a place to stay...idk what to do...
Any day now? Hopefully not!! You're only 32 weeks, that baby needs to cook a while longer! You'd be surprised how she'll react if you take her aside and try to have a heart to heart with her, she's your mom, regardless, she loves you and I'm sure she'll help you out. I doubt she'd throw her daughter and her newborn on the street. Have you tried applying for public assistance?
I mean if he comes early cuz my niece was way early n she was born dead n my sister almost died too so that was one of the main reasons I moved in with my mom cuz she's closer to the hospital instead of a hour away but they both recovered it just still scares me that it will happen to me...she thinks she's gonna get kicked out of her apartment cuz I'm not on her lease cuz it will raise the rent higher so she said when I have him I'm not staying there anymore...no I haven't I don't know if they do that here...
I'm sure they do that there, and that may be the reason she is so over bearing, was it her daughter that lost a daughter? Because that can be terrifying!! Just because it happened to your sister, doesn't mean it will happen to you.
Its alot easier to get help pregnant than you can when you're just single. If I were you Id google pregnancy help on google...next to that put your city. Make a few phone calls before the baby arrives. Because if you wait until after, you will have a much harder time. :) If you put ur city I could look some up for you....I mean if you want.
I agree, it's definitely easier to get assistance while pregnant, do you at least get WIC? Free milk, cereal, peanut butter, juice, fruits, and then after baby is born, formula, etc. I would go to your local social services and ask what's available.
she didn't loss her she removed but was on a monitor for a couple of months...ill go look some of that up now n see if I can find anything...thnxs for the help...
I don't have wic...
If it's available near you, you'll qualify. My husband has a very good job, and we qualify, it really doesn't take much, and helps a TON. Ask your doctor about assistance programs while pregnant too, they'll help!
ok thnxs...
Aww sounds like your between a rock and a hard place,  maybe ask your sis for help if your mum's the same way with her she might have some tips for ya but deffentley take ktowne's advice!  Good luck with it and remember what your doing all this for because that's the most important person in your life xx