mucus plug?
I'm 31 weeks and when I used the restroom there was a large amount of discharge
.I've had increased discharge but never this much. I Googled it and read it could be my mucus plug but it wasn't blood tinged or yellow. It was just white and clear. Opinions?
If you had sex recently, it could be your body getting rid of bacteria the closer you get to delivery. I've also read that you can lose a part of it sooner than the rest and if so, that's just your body allowing the cervix a chance to soften and start dialating.
I am also 31 weeks, and about a week ago I woke up and went pee and noticed there was alot more on the tissue paper then usual.. it was clear and thick. I asked my dr just this passed thursday and she said its common for some women to lose their's earlier then others (sometimes around 29weeks also). As long as you didn't have blood I wouldn't be too concerned. Its mainly just your cervix thinning, etc.
Question I'm 35weeks I've had no discharge no leaking nothing I went to hospital a few weeks ago for some pain in my lower tummy everything was fine baby just was in a uncomfortable spot I was dilated to a 1 but everything else was fine.
My question is why am I dilating but not loosing my plug?
can you dilate and not have a bloody show?
i'm 38wks and havent had anything, i dont feel any pressure either as if his heads engaged or my waters could break. thy dont do internals in england until your in established labour.