muffled hearing, pregnant. =(
Im 12 weeks pregnant today. The past 2 days my left ear keeps getting clogged, on and off. It doesn't hurt, but it's REALLY annoying. I read somewhere that this can happen when pregnant due to blood volume increase or something. Is this going to be a constant thing throughout the rest of my pregnancy? Is there anything I can do about this. I am willing to try anything. I like being able to hear correctly out of both of my ears. =] This is driving me CRAZZYY!!!
First I would call your dr. You could have congestion in your ears. Chewing gum might help, but I would definitely consult your dr. Sorry I can't help more.
I offered a suggestion as to why on your other question...yes, increased blood volume can cause this. I don't have personal experience with it, and there may be another contributing factor that could indicate something more serious, so I recommend you call your doctor on monday.

Best wishes!

-Ashe
Sometimes that happens to me, whether I am pregnant or not.  And you are right, it is REALLY annoying.  The first time it happened to me the doctor (well, doc in training) tried to tell me "oh, you'll be ok, we had one guy that came in with that problem, but it cleared up in 6 months."  I was like are you freaking serious?!?  But, thankfully, it did clear up after about a week (which was still wayyyy too long for me to be without full hearing function.  

My (real) doctors (I don't go to that practice anymore!) have always attributed it to allergies/congestion.  Congestion is more common during pregnancy so maybe that is a factor in yours, too.  Your doctor might be able to suggest some safe allergy medications to take while pregnant.  The list they gave me at the ObGyn included Claritin, Zyrtec, Sudafed, Acrifed, Tylenol Sinus and Benadryl, but check with your doctor since you don't know for sure if that is the cause.  They might want to check you to make sure you don't have an ear infection which would require antibiotics.  Good luck!
I had the same thing happen to me as well.I was early pregnant & didnt know I was at all. It happen a only 3times & drove me nuts.I was blowing my nose putting water in my ear and my ear just went back to normal. I hope it gets better for you.