multiple partners and pregnant
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before i started my period (may 27, 07) i had sex with him again on june 10th (according to the online pregnancy calculators this would be the day i concieved and my ultrasound shows that as well but one day ahead, ex. the calculator shows 15wks 2days the US shows 15wks 1day) but i also had sex with someone else a little less than a week before july 10th. what are the chances of my boyfriend being the father
Very good ultrasound dating can be a couple of days off but usually aren't THAT far off. It is always possible that the other person is that father of the baby... you wont actually know until the baby is born and you get a dna test. But I definantly think that you should tell both of them that they could be a father very soon.
am assuming you meant to say u had sex with someone else a lil less than a week before june 10 and not july?? however alaysha is right, its possible with either, we wont be able to say cuz we dont know when u ovulated. but yes, if you havent already done so, u should tell them, dont wait till the baby is born, it will be far more worst. good luck!!
yes i ment june 10th, and i ovulate 14 days, my 14th day would be june 10
Because sperm can live for a while in you, I agree with the others that you won't know who the father is until the baby is born and you can have a DNA test.  

From WikiAnswers online

It is a fact that sperm can live up to 4-5 days in your body, contrary to anything else you may have heard or read. In addition to this fact, the egg released can live between 24-48 hours. Therefore, your fertile period starts approximately 4-5 days PRIOR to ovulation and ends 24-48 hours after ovulation. If you do the math, it is possible for some woman to be fertile for as many as 7 days. You may have heard you can only get pregnant one or two days a month...SO NOT TRUE!!! You may only ovulate that long, but with the life of sperm and the life of the egg, your fertile time can be much longer. Another bit of info that many woman don't know is that female sperm are slower but stronger and therefore live longer than male sperm which are faster, but weaker. In other words, male sperm will usually beat out female sperm in the race for the egg, yet female sperm will usually out live male sperm. So, if you are trying for a girl, have sex the 5th, 4th, and 3rd day before ovulation and then abstain.
another factor ( i really dont want the other guy to be the father) he was an alcoholic which i know damages the sperm and he never ejaculated during or after intercourse
Doesn't matter guys create something called pre-*** which contains sperm and my boyfriend is an alcoholic (recovering now that the baby is due thank god!) and he didnt have any problems getting me pregnant twice.