national guard
So my boyfriend is talking about joining the national guard but Im scared he won't be around for the birth of our baby. He hasnt been to any doctor appointments because he was working full time. He got laid off on Monday and he has been talking about joining the national guard and now he is more serious how do I cope with him leaving while I'm bringing a child into this world
My husband is marine corps so I know how hard it is. Honestly it won't ever be easy when they are gone it will always be hard and sad you just gotta be strong
My husband is also a marine and left about a month ago to Afghanistan... I am 26 weeks pregnant and he will not be here until after the baby is born

Really the only thing yu can do is keep busy and surround yourself with friends and family although it is hard he will be doin a great thing for yu and your baby and he will be home before yu know it