nausianess
Hi..I felt nauseous like starting 5 weeks if my pregnancy but I cud still eat big meals nd not throw up ..but these past 2 days I throw up everything I eat nd I feel so weak...I m alittle worried is it normal ??because before it wasn't this bad...nd now I'm almost 10weeks..,did anyone had it like this too??
It's normal for symptoms to come and go or get worse - it's also possible you have a virus. You shouldn't be eating big meals because it will cause you to be sick, especially as you get further into pregnancy. Are you able to hold down fluids at all? You need to start off small. Drink just a few sips of water and wait 30 minutes. If you keep it down, drink a little more. After a few hours progress to smaller things, such as toast or crackers. Don't eat them all, and just nibble on them. If you're unable to keep any of this down, you need to go to the ER to be looked at, or your doctor.
I had the same thing,  odd enough the only thing that worked was eating small snacks. I ate crackers or vegies or toast. My belly woukd instantly calm dwn and id have my strength back enOugh to eat a large meal. Im 15 weeks now and the sickness is gone.
Hello!

I had the opposite. I was sick, throwing up,very weak and always tired. Then at the end of my first trimester I started feeling better. Some days are better than others and sometimes I feel like I did before. I still have a hard time eating certain foods.

My advice to you is eat thinkgs you crave for, drink plenty of fluids, and keep taking your prenatals....It will come and go...good luck!