need an answer
im due on my period tomorrow, and usually come on a day early, me and my partner have been trying for a baby now for about 6 months and 2 days ago we had sex and when i went to clean myslf there was loght pink discharge, the day after, i had gone to the toilet again and found that i had brown discharge, iv been having bad cramps in my lower stomach, only just started getting a little bit of a back ache, and it feels like im having bowel movements :s also i have light tender breasts. my menstrual cycle is normal and me and my partner have had sex i would say 95% of the menstrual period, we allso had sex on the last day of my last period, i have done a clear blue plus home pregnancy test, and it come back negative, that was 2 days before my due date, could i possably be pregnant or is it all in my head in wishfull thinking? i dont no how spotting works if you get it befor your period near your period or at the time of your period, could some1 pleeease help me :(
Wait a few days and take another test sometimes it takes a lil while for it to show up on a urine test... I tested right b4 my period got a - then i tested about a week later and got a +...
thank you that has really helped xx