need energy
I'm currently only 6 weeks pregnant but I'm having a hard time getting out of bed or cleaning up even getting the energy for a shower is difficult... Any advice?
There's not much you can do... it should get better when you hit your second trimester.
yep, i agree with the PP... the good news is that most women do get their energy back going into the 2nd trimester... for now you do what you can and nap a lot...
I was exactly the same way for a while. I'm 18 weeks and 5 days now and I have no idea where all this energy came from. It will come back and you will be just fine. I would have a glass of o.j. in the morning to help, for some reason it did, or tricked myself to believe it did. LOL. I had no choice but to get up because I have to comb hair in the morning and get 3 kiddos ready for school. But once I got up I couldn't lay down. So just push yourself alil too.
It's normal. Use this time as an excuse to rest. Soon youll be huge and to uncomfortable to want to rest. Trust me.
Thanks guys, all the advice helps a lot ill have to try the O.J thing
i am having problems too...i have a 2 year old and an 8 month old..and just found out im about 6 weeks pregnant..long story short..i PRAY that they nap at the same time...and i cant wait for that moment when i can crawl in bed..even for 20 minutes!
For some reason the oj helped me too. It was weird but until about 12 weeks that's all I wanted to drink. And I would take b6 vitamins. I asked my dr first though. And the really bad days my dr gave me a rx for zofran and I would take that. I'm 15w6d now and still get nauseous sometimes and the oj still works :) my husband actually stepped in to help with house work which really surprised me. I got absolutely nothing done around the house for 13 weeks. But now I can't stop cleaning. I don't know which part is driving me more crazy. The desire to clean or how messy I actually let my house get haha. Good luck!! It does get better!!