Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
no amniotic fluid

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

no amniotic fluid

hi doctor,  i live in the uk, my sister is 21 wk pregnent she went for her 20 wk scan and it shows there is no amniotic fluid, doctors here have said she should think about stopping the babys hart and to give birth to him or to think if she wonts to carry on the pregency. the baby has a strong hart beat and the said he is growing properly but if the carry on with the pregnetcy his lungs will not be formed properly. so what id like to as is if she dose decide to carry on what are the chances of survivle and is there any thing thay can do to help his lungs? her cervics are still closed so how long do u think she could hold on till to see it the fluid billds up? thank you miss c bradshaw
Hi, I think you should try posting your question in the pregnancy expert forum.  I hope your sister does OK.  
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
hansen20 commented on Jewels63's status
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy