no baby in the sack at 5 weeks
my levels have doubled snice my last lab; however my altra sound doesnt show any thing other than the sack at 5 weeks but no baby. Is there reason for me to worry.  
no reason to worry...if your levels are doubling that is all you really have to go by right now...i had the same thing happen and then at 7 weeks there was the baby and the heart beating...its just too early to see the baby
First of All, why did they do the ultrasound that early. >???????? at five wks, fetal age is only 3 wks. OBV you cant see anything.
I had an us at 5 weeks - I was undergoing IVF and they just wanted to see if there was a sac and possible fetal pole - I did not see the heartbeat until 6 weeks.. I would not worry - They do perform us that early if you are undergoing fertility treatment - to confirm .. I have had those with three of my four pregnancies - the only one I did not have an us that early was the one I was not TTC... when are you scheduled for your next us...a sac is a good sign that early!