Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
no morning sickness and period like cramps

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I'm 4 weeks and 4 days, I haven't had morning sickness and idk if that's normal or not. I have had cramps that wake me up at night and have been super tired. I'm a full time student and even right now I'm too sleepy to do my hmw
I was extremely fatigued (still am), but I never had any morning sickness, and I did have cramps like that. You may want to consult with your doctor to ease your mind, but I know being a full-time student and pregnant it is really hard. I hope you feel better!
I am 22 weeks on tuesday and when I found out I was 5 weeks. I was sooooo tired all the time,had sever cramps, and got constant headaches. I for sure thought I was getting my period. I took 5 pg tests and all were positive. I didnt have any nausea or vomitting. The worst was my boobs hurt and the headaches. Consider urself lucky with no nausea or vomitting. I now being 21w5d feel like I got the wind knocked outta me....whew!!! But its perfectly normal to be symptom free. Every pregnancy is so different :)
Just knowing that others haven't makes me feel better:) I noticed today that I am starting to get tired even with more than 8 hrs of sleep. Tomorrow is the first day back to school since o found out and I'm so nervous
When I found out I was preggo. I had the same issue. The good thing is the cramps are normal and it goes away with time :))
Im 9 weeks, the only time i had sickness, was just before my 8th week, id have a day where id throw up around noon then id be fine, the next day i wouldnt at all, but the day after that i would again, around the same time, it went on for a few days,but i feel fine now. There are times where it could happen any moment but it doesnt lol its wierd
krichar commented on photo
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
hansen20 baby boy is 8 days old! Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy