Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
not bleeding after Plan B

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

not bleeding after Plan B

im a female 21 years old and i had unprotected sex about week ago, on that night i took the drug Levonorgestrel  , after few days i didnt have a regular bleeding after taking a pill ,now i'm waiting for my period and im really scared beacause i didnt see any sign, i also have some pain down and my bosom is very sensitive, what can i do? is these a normal effect of the medicine? Should i take a pregnancy test ?
WHEN U TAKE  THAT IT MESSES  UP YOUR PERIOD!
It could irregulate your cycle but I will say, not to scare you, that I took the plan b pill after two days of unprotected sex and I am currently 29+2 weeks pregnant.
THE SOONER YOU TAKE IT THE MORE AFFECTIVE IT IS
Plan b is only 80% effective not a reliable form of birth control at all so you could be pregnant.  If you luck out and are not it will mess your cycles up for a bit.  Also you are only supposed to use plan b 2-3 times per year so if your not pregnant and want to continue to have sex best get on the pill or another reliable form of birth control. Good luck to you. :)
I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant after taking plan B so it isn't always effective. However, when you do take it it does mess up your cycle. The pharmacist told me when I bought it that I should expect my period to be 1-2 week late and if I was more than 3 week late to take a pregnancy test.
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy