numbness/pain
I am 9 weeks pregnant and lately no matter how i lay, on my back, sides with a pillow between my legs.... my right leg goes numb. Not the whole leg just the top front thigh. When i stand up to regain feeling it doesnt have that pins and needles feeling. Its painful.... burning feeling. And whats worse is its starting to hurt all day from it. Is this normal? Im losing sleep!
Mine did that when I hit 7 Weeks, it even made me walk funny, I never asked the doc why but I think it has to do with the growing uterus pressing on nerves. I know I had to basically punch my thigh repeatly one night to get it to stop. After aweek the pain stopped but my leg still feels like it walks funny if that makes.since. I'm 9 Weeks now and am almost back to normal. If it persists don't wait it out like I did, check with you're doc.